Non-emergency claims are reported via email to [email protected] In this email please include the following:
- Your home’s address
- Name and contact details
- A detailed description of the issue you are experiencing
- Attach pictures of your claim, if applicable
Upon receipt of your claim, a customer service representative will contact you within 24 hours to schedule an inspection visit and/or coordinate an appointment with the appropriate contractor to conduct any warrantable repairs.
Non-emergency warrantable repairs are scheduled Monday-Friday, between 8am and 4pm. The homeowner or designated representative (18 years of age or older), must be present for interior repairs.
- Plumbing supply leaks that cannot be isolated
- Electrical issue causing an immediate safety hazard
- Total loss of AC when outside temperature is 90 degrees or higher
- Total loss of Heating when outside temperature is 40 degrees or lower
- Total loss of sewer system back up failure
- Total loss of incoming water supply
In case of emergency, call our customer service department to (281) 630-1713. If it is after regular business hours, please leave a voice mail and send us an email and we will resolve the issue in a timely manner.